The image of Wood Kitchen Island was posted on September 17, 2017 at 5:14 am. This post is posted on the Kitchen category. Wood Kitchen Island is tagged with Wood Kitchen Island, Wood, Kitchen, Island..
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Islandis•land (ī′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land completely surrounded by water, and not large enough to be called a continent.
- something resembling an island, esp. in being isolated or having little or no direct communication with others.
- a raised platform with a counter or other work surface on top situated in the middle area of a room, esp. a kitchen, so as to permit access from all sides.
- See safety island.
- a low concrete platform for gasoline pumps at an automotive service station.
- a clump of woodland in a prairie.
- an isolated hill.
- an isolated portion of tissue differing in structure from the surrounding tissue.
- a platform or building between sets of tracks.
is′land•ish, is′land•like′, adj.
- to make into an island.
- to dot with islands.
- to place on an island;
Wood Kitchen Island have 5 pictures including Wood Kitchen Islands, Amazing Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Island, View Full Size, Distressed Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Island, Light Colored Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Island. Below are the attachments:
Before speaking about Wood Kitchen Island, we would prefer to talk about some tips about make counter up in your space. Be sure to choose a dressing-table with maximum volume. Wood Kitchen Island may be used for you who wish to adjust your's look constitute bedroom.
Chairs will be the appropriate decision to get a coupled with dressing table, in addition to realistic as it can be involved beneath the under the dresser, ottoman gives light's impression.
While in Wood Kitchen Island's sensation that you simply have to be ready to allow for all of the desires for example scents, accessories collection, before 'functions' methods makeup materials. In-general, additional illumination is required by desks. This can be circumvented by positioning a wall lamp around the side mirror that was left and right or with the addition of a tiny light at across the reflection.