The article of Vintage Tin Ceiling Tiles was uploaded at October 11, 2017 at 6:56 am. This blog post is published at the Tile category. Vintage Tin Ceiling Tiles is tagged with Vintage Tin Ceiling Tiles, Vintage, Tin, Ceiling, Tiles..
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Tintin (tin),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., tinned, tin•ning.
- a low-melting, malleable, ductile metallic element nearly approaching silver in color and luster: used in plating and in making alloys, tinfoil, and soft solders. Symbol: Sn;
at. wt.: 118.69;
at. no.: 50;
sp. gr.: 7.31 at 20°C.
- See tin plate.
- any shallow pan, esp. one used in baking.
- any pot, box, can, or other container or vessel made of tin or tin plate.
- [Squash.]telltale (def. 8).
- [Chiefly Brit.]a hermetically sealed can containing food.
- a small quantity of an illicit drug, esp. from two to five grams of cocaine: usually sold in a small plastic bag, a glassine envelope, or often a small tin container.
- made or consisting of tin or tin plate.
counterfeit: a set of tin values.
- indicating the tenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to cover or coat with tin.
- to coat with soft solder.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to preserve or pack (esp. food) in cans;
- to cover (windows and doors in an abandoned or unoccupied building or apartment) with sheets of tin to prevent vandalism or occupancy by vagrants, squatters, etc.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Tilestile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Vintage Tin Ceiling Tiles have 10 attachments it's including A Rustic Garden, Vintage Pressed Tin Ceiling Tile 12in By 12in GRADE B. $13.00, Via Etsy., Antique Tin Ceiling Tile. Circa 1910., Antique Tin Ceiling Tiles , Rustic Wall Deco, Coffered Antique Tin Ceiling Tiles, Vintage Tin Ceiling Tile, 20x20 Framed Antique Tin Tile, Architectural Salvage Repurposed, Decorating With Vintage Tin Ceiling Tiles, Home Heart Craft, Antique Tin Ceiling Tiles Painting - Tin Ceiling Tiles Dogwood Eye By Kenny The Tin Man, I Bought Some Inexpensive Wood Frames At Walmart And Got To Work Making Them A Little More Functional.They Didn't Come With Glass Or A Good Way To Hold A .. Here are the photos:
The house frequently has a unique character. Also using cottages or the pad are located in the UK. Don't wish to modify the building's structure is an excessive amount of, Vintage Tin Ceiling Tiles types and conventional pad compete.
Never requested stunning, an outcome! In order to keep up with the identity of the building, Kitchen's developer Alex St Architecture adding a home layout in addition to the key building. The end result? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a cottage, the united kingdom will be the building involved.
The cottage was built-in the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. Rather than wanting to simulate the cottage's design, Alex Saint made a decision to construct yet another kitchen style that maintain the character of this house and will minimize the architectural change of the entire lodge.