Stained Concrete Basement Floor Cost was uploaded at May 30, 2017 at 6:24 pm. This post is published on the Floor category. Stained Concrete Basement Floor Cost is tagged with Stained Concrete Basement Floor Cost, Stained, Concrete, Basement, Floor, Cost..
Stainedstain (stān),USA pronunciation n.
- a discoloration produced by foreign matter having penetrated into or chemically reacted with a material;
a spot not easily removed.
- a natural spot or patch of color different from that of the basic color, as on the body of an animal.
- a cause of reproach;
blemish: a stain on one's reputation.
- coloration produced by a dye that penetrates a substance, as wood.
- a dye made into a solution for coloring woods, textiles, etc.
- a reagent or dye used in treating a specimen for microscopic examination.
- to discolor with spots or streaks of foreign matter.
- to bring reproach or dishonor upon;
- to sully with guilt or infamy;
- to color or dye (wood, cloth, etc.) by any of various processes that change or react with the substance chemically.
- to color with something that penetrates the substance.
- to treat (a microscopic specimen) with some reagent or dye in order to color the whole or parts and so give distinctness, contrast of tissues, etc.
- to produce a stain.
- to become stained;
take a stain: This fabric stains easily.
stain′a•bil′i•ty, stain′a•ble•ness, n.
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
This image about Stained Concrete Basement Floor Cost have 8 images including They Create Customized Stained Concrete, Polished Concrete, Stamped Concrete, Concrete Countertops And More, POKORNY On Pinterest | Concrete Basement Floors, Stained Concrete Flooring And Railings, Stained Concrete Floors Colors. Acid Stained Concrete Floors,concrete Stained Floors,stained Concrete Floors Cost, Stain Concrete, Acid Concrete Stain || I'm Really Liking This Idea For Flooring Instead Of, Avant Design Polished Concrete Floors NYC + - Stained Concrete Floors Cost, What's So Unique About Stained Concrete?, Commercial Epoxy Floors Prince Georges County Maryland .. Following are the images:
Evaluation of Substantial Note Statue by Thickness space. The reason continues to be a similar thing using the second stage: anyone to become in taking a look at the statue, more variable. In cases like this, the distance between the room's statue, determine high statue is limited by the most. For instance, in the event the distance between your statue with a rooftop just 3 meters away, an attempt so that at the most only one meter statue that is high.
Stained Concrete Basement Floor Cost is abundant with designs like the statue is an element that will form the classic style outside and inside the step, isn't any exemption to garden. The place of sculpture inside the playground was actually a symbol and it is typically only made from jewel. But combined with the development of modern sculpture, then the works of sculpture becomes progressively diversified, both the condition along with the materials utilized in line using the development of technology and technology of new resources, for example white concrete.
Regulate how big is the statue's placement by Area. In this case, a little statue can be located to the fringe of the footpath yard or in between the crops. Meanwhile, sculptures that were greater could be put into the part or the park's heart