This image of Patina Wood Floors was published at April 2, 2017 at 2:37 pm. It is posted under the Floor category. Patina Wood Floors is tagged with Patina Wood Floors, Patina, Wood, Floors..
Patinapat•i•na (pat′n ə, pə tē′nə),USA pronunciation (pə tēn′),USA pronunciation n.
- a film or incrustation, usually green, produced by oxidation on the surface of old bronze and often esteemed as being of ornamental value.
- a similar film or coloring appearing gradually on some other substance.
- a surface calcification of implements, usu. indicating great age.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Floorsfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Patina Wood Floors have 10 images , they are Engineered Parquet Flooring / Solid / Nailed / Patina - ANTIQUE, Mixed Softwoods, Vat Stock Patina ., Antique Hardwood Floors, Antique Sofa In Rough Patina Wall And Old Wooden Floor Room Stock Photo - 9264400, Herringbone Wood Floor Pattern, Engineered Wood Flooring | Coloured Wood Flooring | Patina | Selectwood, Teak, Natural Patina ., This ., More Views, Archiproducts. Following are the photos:
But gray is just a natural shade that seems yet easy-to complement with additional colors more comparison. So your chosen coloring Patina Wood Floors would work for those who wish to employ basic shades like less, although white. To have the combination right paint coloring, in selecting color combinations you need to consider these ideas and criteria. Pick a shade to paint the surfaces a shiny colour combinations of dull.
The brilliant colors are recommended listed here is not so impressive brilliant shade, as the color combination of Patina Wood Floors with colors that are dazzling can basically generate the effect unattractive. Pick shades that are soft or smooth although brilliant. For example, light lawn green, blue, white, among others. Even though the combination with additional colors which are brighter nor banned, nevertheless, you should choose the mixture that is suitable.