The blog post of Paradise Garden Apartments Long Beach was posted at May 24, 2017 at 10:09 pm. It is posted under the Garden category. Paradise Garden Apartments Long Beach is tagged with Paradise Garden Apartments Long Beach, Paradise, Garden, Apartments, Long, Beach..
Paradisepar•a•dise (par′ə dīs′, -dīz′),USA pronunciation n.
(cap., italics) Italian, Pa•ra•di•so (pä′rä dē′zô).USA pronunciation the third and concluding part of Dante's Divine Comedy, depicting heaven, through which he is guided by Beatrice. Cf. inferno (def. 3), purgatory (def. 2).
- heaven, as the final abode of the righteous.
- an intermediate place for the departed souls of the righteous awaiting resurrection.
- (often cap.) Eden (def. 1).
- a place of extreme beauty, delight, or happiness.
- a state of supreme happiness; bliss.
- an enclosure beside a church, as an atrium or cloister.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Longlong1 (lông, long),USA pronunciation adj. long•er (lông′gər, long′-),USA pronunciation long•est
(lông′gist, long′-),USA pronunciation n., adv.
- having considerable linear extent in space: a long distance; a long handle.
- having considerable duration in time: a long conversation; a long while.
- extending, lasting, or totaling a number of specified units: eight miles long; eight hours long.
- containing many items or units: a long list.
- requiring a considerable time to relate, read, etc.: a long story.
- extending beyond normal or moderate limits: a long, boring speech.
- experienced as passing slowly, because of the difficulty, tedium, or unpleasantness involved: long years of study.
- reaching well into the past: a long memory.
- the longer of two or the longest of several: the long way home; a brick with the long side exposed.
- taking a long time;
slow: He's certainly long getting here.
- forward-looking or considering all aspects;
broad: to take a long view of life.
- intense, thorough, or critical;
seriously appraising: a long look at one's past mistakes.
- having an ample supply or endowment of something (often fol. by on): to be long on advice; to be long on brains.
- having a considerable time to run, as a promissory note.
- [Chiefly Law.]distant or remote in time: a long date.
- extending relatively far: a man with a long reach.
- being higher or taller than usual: long casement windows.
- being against great odds;
unlikely: a long chance.
- (of beverages) mixed or diluted with a large amount of soda, seltzer, etc.: highballs, collinses, and other long drinks.
- (of the head or skull) of more than ordinary length from front to back.
- lasting a relatively long time: "Feed'' has a longer sound than "feet'' or "fit.''
- belonging to a class of sounds considered as usually longer in duration than another class, as the vowel of bought as compared to that of but, and in many languages serving as a distinctive feature of phonemes, as the ah in German Bahn in contrast with the a in Bann, or the tt in Italian fatto in contrast with the t in fato (opposed to short).
- having the sound of the English vowels in mate, meet, mite, mote, moot, and mute, historically descended from vowels that were long in duration.
- [Pros.](of a syllable in quantitative verse) lasting a longer time than a short syllable.
- [Finance.]holding or accumulating stocks, futures, commodities, etc., with the expectation of a rise in prices: a long position in chemicals.
- marked by a large difference in the numbers of the given betting ratio or in the amounts wagered: long odds.
- of or pertaining to the larger amount bet.
- (of clay) very plastic;
- a comparatively long time: They haven't been gone for long. Will it take long?
- something that is long: The signal was two longs and a short.
- a size of garment for men who are taller than average.
- a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in this size: The shorts and the longs are hung separately.
- [Finance.]a person who accumulates or holds stocks or commodities with the expectation of a rise in prices.
- before long, soon: We should have news of her whereabouts before long.
- the long and the short of, the point or gist of;
substance of: The long and the short of it is that they will be forced to sell all their holdings.Also, the long and short of.
- for or through a great extent of space or, esp., time: a reform long advocated.
- for or throughout a specified extent, esp. of time: How long did he stay?
- (used elliptically in referring to the length of an absence, delay, etc.): Will she be long?
- throughout a specified period of time (usually used to emphasize a preceding noun): It's been muggy all summer long.
- at a point of time far distant from the time indicated: long before.
- as long as:
- provided that: As long as you can come by six, I'll be here.
- seeing that;
since: As long as you're going to the grocery anyway, buy me a pint of ice cream.
- Also, so long as. during the time that;
through the period that: As long as we were neighbors, they never invited us inside their house.
Beachbeach (bēch),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
- the part of the shore of an ocean, sea, large river, lake, etc., washed by the tide or waves.
- the area adjacent to a seashore: We're vacationing at the beach.
- to haul or run onto a beach: We beached the ship to save it.
- to make inoperative or unemployed.
The image of Paradise Garden Apartments Long Beach have 10 images , they are Apartments.com, Apartments.com, Primary Photo - Paradise Garden Apartments, Apartments.com, Paradise Garden Apartments Als Long Beach Ca Com, Paradise Garden Apartments Long Beach Ca Apartment Finder, Apartment Finder, Paradise Garden Apartments Long Beach Ca Apartment Finder, Apartment Finder, Photo Of Paradise Garden Apartment - Long Beach, CA, United States. Olympic Sized. Below are the attachments:
Paradise Garden Apartments Long Beach style has changed into a beloved kind of a lot of people with their household. The design is classy, modern and simple search has fascinated lots of people to apply with their occupancy. How to get a modern look that is modern stunning? for modern design style comes with an intriguing trait the furniture is designed.
The design style furnishings supply sunshine and simple's effect within the room's final appearance. the utilization of an straightline can obtains this to make use of white colour thus impressed clean and lighting. Another substance utilized is glass substance that will be clear and reflective to offer the effect of a more contemporary.
Currently with modern contemporary interior planning, room is made available and bright with sun light within the place. Choose floor content that is white so that light may be replicated across the area inside your home. Furthermore utilize glass in place of large windows wall substance and skylights to bring in sun light around feasible internal.