This article of Funny Wet Floor Signs was uploaded on August 23, 2017 at 4:16 pm. This article is published under the Floor category. Funny Wet Floor Signs is tagged with Funny Wet Floor Signs, Funny, Wet, Floor, Signs..
Funnyfun•ny1 (fun′ē),USA pronunciation adj., -ni•er, -ni•est, n., pl. -nies.
- providing fun;
causing amusement or laughter;
comical: a funny remark; a funny person.
- attempting to amuse;
facetious: Did you really mean that or were you just being funny?
- warranting suspicion;
underhanded: We thought there was something funny about those extra charges.
impertinent: Don't get funny with me, young man!
odd: Her speech has a funny twang.
- [Informal.]a funny remark or story;
a joke: to make a funny.
- comic strips.
- Also called funny paper. the section of a newspaper reserved for comic strips, word games, etc.
Wetwet (wet),USA pronunciation adj., wet•ter, wet•test, n., v., wet or wet•ted, wet•ting.
- moistened, covered, or soaked with water or some other liquid: wet hands.
- in a liquid form or state: wet paint.
- characterized by the presence or use of water or other liquid.
- moistened or dampened with rain;
rainy: Wet streets make driving hazardous.
- allowing or favoring the sale of alcoholic beverages: a wet town.
- characterized by frequent rain, mist, etc.: the wet season.
- laden with a comparatively high percent of moisture or vapor, esp. water vapor: There was a wet breeze from the west.
- marked by drinking: a wet night.
- using water or done under or in water, as certain chemical, mining, and manufacturing processes.
- all wet, completely mistaken;
in error: He insisted that our assumptions were all wet.
- wet behind the ears, immature;
green: She was too wet behind the ears to bear such responsibilities.
- something that is or makes wet, as water or other liquid;
moisture: The wet from the earth had made the basement unlivable.
- damp weather;
rain: Stay out of the wet as much as possible.
- a person in favor of allowing the manufacture and sale of alcoholic beverages.
- (disparaging and offensive). a wetback.
- to make (something) wet, as by moistening or soaking (sometimes fol. by through or down): Wet your hands before soaping them.
- to urinate on or in: The dog had wet the carpet.
- to become wet (sometimes fol. by through or down): Dampness may cause plastered walls to wet. My jacket has wet through.
- (of animals and children) to urinate.
- wet out, to treat (fabric) with a wetting agent to increase its absorbency.
- wet one's whistle. See whistle (def. 16).
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Signssign (sīn),USA pronunciation n.
- a token;
- any object, action, event, pattern, etc., that conveys a meaning.
- a conventional or arbitrary mark, figure, or symbol used as an abbreviation for the word or words it represents.
- a motion or gesture used to express or convey an idea, command, decision, etc.: Her nod was a sign that it was time to leave.
- a notice, bearing a name, direction, warning, or advertisement, that is displayed or posted for public view: a traffic sign; a store sign.
- a trace;
vestige: There wasn't a sign of them.
- an arbitrary or conventional symbol used in musical notation to indicate tonality, tempo, etc.
- the objective indications of a disease.
- any meaningful gestural unit belonging to a sign language.
- an omen;
portent: a sign of approaching decadence.
- See sign of the zodiac.
- See sign language (def. 1).
- Usually, signs. traces, as footprints, of a wild animal.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating addition or subtraction.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating the positive or negative value of a quantity, as an integer.
- See multiplication sign.
- See division sign.
- a symbol, as &fullradic;
or !, used to indicate a radical or factorial operation.
- to affix a signature to: to sign a letter.
- to write as a signature: to sign one's name.
- to engage by written agreement: to sign a new player.
- to mark with a sign, esp. the sign of the cross.
- to communicate by means of a sign;
signal: He signed his wish to leave.
- to convey (a message) in a sign language.
- [Obs.]to direct or appoint by a sign.
- to write one's signature, as a token of agreement, obligation, receipt, etc.: to sign for a package.
- to make a sign or signal: He signed to her to go away.
- to employ a sign language for communication.
- to obligate oneself by signature: He signed with another team for the next season.
- sign away or over, to assign or dispose of by affixing one's signature to a document: She signed over her fortune to the church.
- sign in (or out ) to record or authorize one's arrival (or departure) by signing a register.
- sign off:
- to withdraw, as from some responsibility or connection.
- to cease radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the end of the day.
- to become silent: He had exhausted conversation topics and signed off.
- to indicate one's approval explicitly if not formally: The president is expected to sign off on the new agreement.
- sign on:
- to employ;
- to bind oneself to work, as by signing a contract: He signed on as a pitcher with a major-league team.
- to start radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the beginning of the day.
- [Computers.]log1 (def. 17a).
- sign up, to enlist, as in an organization or group;
to register or subscribe: to sign up for the navy; to sign up for class.
Funny Wet Floor Signs have 9 photos , they are Funny Caution Wet Floor Sign, Wet Floor?, Caution Wet Floor Funny Signs, Glad They Put A Caution Sign There. I Wouldn't Have Known, Funny Wet Floor Sign, Caution Break Dancing Ninja On Wet Floor Funny Sign, Caution, Wet Floor ., Portal Wet Floor Caution Sign, My Friend Was Drunk One Night And Stole A Wet Floor Sign. He's Drunk Again. Here are the pictures:
We'd want to speak about some tips about workbench before speaking about Funny Wet Floor Signs. There are several important things in picking an office seat for your firm you should know and contemplate. Choose a certain company office seats, office chairs usually have a warranty of 24 months, both feet of the seat, hydraulic, as well as the biceps of the chair through the predetermined (NEW).
Choose a couch in line with the budget / needs of the business. Change along with of the seat along with colour and your style of one's business furniture. Make sure to choose a chair that has smooth when you sit back or an appropriate foam.
Alongside that, sometimes we are perplexed. Color have now been improper, but about the other-hand we likewise experience disgrace, office chairs where we've been there it is merely the design although Funny Wet Floor Signs that we need while is essential.