Frosted Glass Pocket Door Bathroom was published at July 7, 2017 at 3:48 pm. It is uploaded under the Bathroom category. Frosted Glass Pocket Door Bathroom is tagged with Frosted Glass Pocket Door Bathroom, Frosted, Glass, Pocket, Door, Bathroom..
Frostedfrost•ed (frô′stid, fros′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- covered with or having frost.
- made frostlike in appearance, as certain translucent glass: a frosted window; a frosted light bulb.
- coated or decorated with frosting or icing, as a cake.
- (of hair) highlighted, esp. by bleaching selected strands.
- made with ice cream: frosted malted.
- a thick beverage, usually made with milk, flavoring syrup, and ice cream whipped together.
Glassglass (glas, gläs),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard, brittle, noncrystalline, more or less transparent substance produced by fusion, usually consisting of mutually dissolved silica and silicates that also contain soda and lime, as in the ordinary variety used for windows and bottles.
- any artificial or natural substance having similar properties and composition, as fused borax, obsidian, or the like.
- something made of such a substance, as a windowpane.
- a tumbler or other comparatively tall, handleless drinking container.
- glasses, Also called eyeglasses. a device to compensate for defective vision or to protect the eyes from light, dust, and the like, consisting usually of two glass or plastic lenses set in a frame that includes a nosepiece for resting on the bridge of the nose and two sidepieces extending over or around the ears (usually used with pair of ). Cf. goggle (def. 1), pince-nez, spectacle (def. 3).
- a mirror.
- things made of glass, collectively;
glassware: They used to collect old glass.
- a glassful.
- a lens, esp. one used as a magnifying glass.
- a spyglass.
- made of glass: a glass tray.
- furnished or fitted with panes of glass;
- to fit with panes of glass.
- cover with or encase in glass.
- to coat or cover with fiberglass: to glass the hull of a boat.
- to scan with a spyglass or other optical instrument.
- to reflect: Trees glassed themselves in the lake.
- a shaped piece of fabric attached inside or outside a garment and forming a pouch used esp. for carrying small articles.
- a bag or pouch.
financial resources: a selection of gifts to fit every pocket.
- any pouchlike receptacle, compartment, hollow, or cavity.
- an envelope, receptacle, etc., usually of heavy paper and open at one end, used for storing or preserving photographs, stamps, phonograph records, etc.: Each album has 12 pockets.
- a recess, as in a wall, for receiving a sliding door, sash weights, etc.
- any isolated group, area, element, etc., contrasted, as in status or condition, with a surrounding element or group: pockets of resistance; a pocket of poverty in the central city.
- a small orebody or mass of ore, frequently isolated.
- a bin for ore or rock storage.
- a raise or small slope fitted with chute gates.
- [Billiards, Pool.]any of the pouches or bags at the corners and sides of the table.
- a position in which a competitor in a race is so hemmed in by others that his or her progress is impeded.
- [Football.]the area from which a quarterback throws a pass, usually a short distance behind the line of scrimmage and protected by a wall of blockers.
- [Bowling.]the space between the headpin and the pin next behind to the left or right, taken as the target for a strike.
- [Baseball.]the deepest part of a mitt or glove, roughly in the area around the center of the palm, where most balls are caught.
- a holder consisting of a strip of sailcloth sewed to a sail, and containing a thin wooden batten that stiffens the leech of the sail.
- any saclike cavity in the body: a pus pocket.
- See stage pocket.
- an English unit of weight for hops equivalent to 168 pounds (76.4 kg).
- in one's pocket, in one's possession;
under one's influence: He has the audience in his pocket.
- line one's pockets, to profit, esp. at the expense of others: While millions were fighting and dying, the profiteers were lining their pockets.
- out of pocket, having suffered a financial loss;
poorer: He had made unwise land purchases, and found himself several thousand dollars out of pocket.
- small enough or suitable for carrying in the pocket: a pocket watch.
- relatively small;
smaller than usual: a pocket war; a pocket country.
- to put into one's pocket: to pocket one's keys.
- to take possession of as one's own, often dishonestly: to pocket public funds.
- to submit to or endure without protest or open resentment: to pocket an insult.
- to conceal or suppress: to pocket one's pride.
- to enclose or confine in or as if in a pocket: The town was pocketed in a small valley.
- [Billiards, Pool.]to drive (a ball) into a pocket.
- to hem in (a contestant) so as to impede progress, as in racing.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
This article of Frosted Glass Pocket Door Bathroom have 7 photos including Frosted Glass Pocket Door View Full Size, 17 Best Ideas About Pocket Doors On Pinterest | Glass Pocket Doors, French Master Bedroom And Transom Windows, Frosted Glass Pocket Door, 17 Best Ideas About Pocket Doors On Pinterest | Glass Pocket Doors, French Master Bedroom And Transom Windows, Nice Inspiration Ideas Glass Pocket Doors Bathroom Frosted Glass Bathroom Door Half Shower, Frosted Glass Interior Doors For Bathrooms - 32x80 Zen Style Interior 5 Lite Door With Morocco, GardenWeb. Below are the pictures:
Frosted Glass Pocket Door Bathroom typically be considered a place we and relatives at home accumulate together. In the two areas, occasionally lots of actions performed furthermore. So that the atmosphere becomes pleasant and drier for that individuals need superior illumination. Here are some methods from us to your home illumination is right and appealing. Modern hanging could still be used in some models the kitchen.
Frosted Glass Pocket Door Bathroom are spread to work on garage or the garden just. Today, the lamp may be used as well combined with your home design that was contemporary. Infact, employing these lights, the room feels extensive and more flexible; and limit could be the best choice for lighting decor of the home room.
Look more stylish and basic, ceiling pendants could possibly be combined with various kitchen layout you've. To create it more fascinating, you could add DIRECTED lamps on each area of the ceiling with selected hues therefore the place contemporary home and more desirable.
The chandelier desire to use, we propose that you simply pick there is that a hanging layout easy to not present the crowd inside the room's atmosphere were extreme. Hanging lights are generally suitable for kitchens with design. The chandelier includes a figure that's quite simple so that it appears more tasteful as several of the pictures above. If you use the chandelier, be sure, you choose an identical design to keep pace using the overall kitchen your kitchen.