2 Bedroom Apartments In Lawrence Ma was published at September 22, 2017 at 3:27 am. It is uploaded at the Bedroom category. 2 Bedroom Apartments In Lawrence Ma is tagged with 2 Bedroom Apartments In Lawrence Ma, 2, Bedroom, Apartments, In, Lawrence, Ma..
Bedroombed•room (bed′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a room furnished and used for sleeping.
- concerned mainly with love affairs or sex: The movie is a typical bedroom comedy.
- sexually inviting;
amorous: bedroom eyes.
- inhabited largely by commuters: a bedroom community.
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
LawrenceLaw•rence (lôr′əns, lor′-),USA pronunciation n.
- D(avid) H(erbert), 1885–1930, English novelist.
- Ernest O(rlando), 1901–58, U.S. physicist: inventor of the cyclotron;
Nobel prize 1939.
- Gertrude, 1901?–52, English actress.
- Jacob, born 1917, U.S. painter and educator.
- James, 1781–1813, U.S. naval officer in the War of 1812.
- Saint. Also, Lorenzo. Latin, Laurentius. died a.d. 258?, early church martyr.
- Sir Thomas, 1769–1830, English painter.
- T(homas) E(dward) (T. E. Shaw) ("Lawrence of Arabia''), 1888–1935, English archaeologist, adventurer, soldier, and writer.
- a city in NE Massachusetts, on the Merrimack River. 63,175.
- a city in E Kansas, on the Kansas River. 52,738.
- a town in central Indiana. 25,591.
- a male given name: from a Latin word meaning "a man of Laurentum.''
Mama (mä),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
This blog post of 2 Bedroom Apartments In Lawrence Ma have 5 photos , they are Homes.com, Online Education System, Online Education System, 1, 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At River Pointe At Den Rock Park Apartments In Lawrence, MA, 1 River Pointe Way, Lawrence, MA 01843. Here are the photos:
Just how do I choose the 2 Bedroom Apartments In Lawrence Ma that is best? Once we know, the part of the desk may help the features of the home home. The lifestyle with this stand is not merely useful as being a direct impact around your kitchen created's style, but also a mixture of cuisine. In evaluating the pros and cons as a result of significant kitchen countertop material at the moment, select the right claim your foresight.
Ideally, your kitchen desk may be said high quality if it has a strong design, simple to clear, stunning, mark resistant, sturdy, temperature resistant. But ofcourse none of the supplies that support all the features that are above. Therefore, you must conform inside the home, where the aspects that ought to be outlined to the circumstances.